Frequently Asked Questions (Event Rental)
1. Do you provide overnight stays?
If you book our "Wedding or ROM package" 3 complimentary rooms will be provided for an overnight stay. Check in is 3pm and
check out is at 12pm the following day.
2. What amenities are included in the rental fee?
The use of the venue includes water and electricity. We do not provide catering services, canopies, furniture, decorations, any in house sound system or equipment like microphone and etc. No surcharge is applied for you to bring these items into the premise.
3. Is the surrounding outdoor lighting sufficient?
The outdoor lighting is solely ambient lighting. You will be able to see where you are walking, but not the food you are eating.
4. What time can my event run until?
As this is a residential area, all music will need to be stopped at 10.00PM. The event can run until midnight.
5. For set ups, will we be able to install the day before and tear down the following day?
Yes, we are fine with the installations the day before and the removal on the following day. However, all food items and decorations are to be removed by midnight. Canopies, tables, chairs and sound system equipment have to be removed the following morning by 11am. Additional day charges are applied for the non-removal of the items.
6. How many people can the event place accommodate?
Standing, we can fit up to around 200 people. Seated, we can fit 100 people comfortably.
7. Am I responsible for the clean-up?
Cleaners will be present during the event and will be cleaning all general areas including the toilets. Please instruct your caterers to remove all drinks and food items as well as to dispose the rubbish after the event of that evening.
8. How do I check the date availability and book the venue?
Kindly fill up an enquiry form : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdfRhslFtbAVoKhndIpRFX8uklEUZzWzFVG4GHDI6YdoGkROg/viewform
We will get back to you shortly.
9. Is a deposit required to reserve the venue and date?
Yes, a deposit of 50% of the rental cost is required. You will need to pay 50% deposit upfront, which is non-refundable. The balance 50% of the rental cost is payable a day before the event. We only accept 50% deposit as a booking confirmation. Payment is to be done via a bank transfer, cheque deposit or cash.
10. Would you also be able to provide me with the dimensions of the different areas?
We have a downloadable plan available : https://www.wanakabungalow.com/event-space-plan
11. Is smoking allowed? If NO, is there a designated smoking area?
No, smoking is not allowed in the indoor premises and for the consideration of your guests, it is best to smoke in the outside area only.
12. Is a small fire allowed in the premises, should we require to have it for a ceremonial purpose of any kind?
Our apology to you on the matter, but fire ceremony of any kind will not be allowed in the premises for safety reasons.
13. Is there any parking space available in the premises?
No, there isn't, but there is a public car park space behind the premises, which can fit about 50 cars. On the event day we will have this space booked for the convenience of your guest.
14. Can I view the bungalow before I book?
Yes you may. Please get in contact with us via our e-mail and we will inform you on a suitable time and date.